We are a Zen Monastery with limited office hours. We are also very busy during our summer guest season – please read below for more information about our availability. The current Guest Manager at CMZC, Keith, works Mon-Fri, approximately 9:00-12:00 MDT.

We are closed to individual guests from July 28 – August 25  &  September 12 – 24

If you do not get an e-mail response in 3 business days, please call our office (719-256-4692).

Specific Room Availability:

  • The Hillside Cabin is available July 13-18, and from August 25 onward
  • The Skylight Room is available  July 13-18, July 23-28, and from August 25 onward
  • The Studio is available now through July 9th and from August 25 onward
  • The Guest House has 5 rooms and is generally available throughout the summer (except July 28 – August 25 & September 12 – 24)
  • The Yurt is available

A few notes about our availability:

  • We require a four-night minimum stay for individual guests
  • We are closed to individual guests from July 28 – August 25  &  September 12 – 24
  • We provide three healthy vegetarian meals per day
  • We are closed on Mondays and cannot receive new guests on this day of the week
  • The Hillside Cabin & Skylight Room are the two spaces we have that guests can be completely isolated from the community if they desire
  • Other Rooms (Studio, Guest House, Yurt) require you to either be vaccinated or to take a rapid test on the day of arrival because of shared bathrooms.
  • If you wish to join our community for meditation or meals, you need to be vaccinated or take a rapid test on the day of arrival because of shared bathrooms.

Booking:

Your booking is complete with a non-refundable 25% Deposit.  If you cancel 10 days before arrival, there will be no additional charges. Within 10 days, we will charge the remaining balance and issue you a gift card of 75% of the amount for a future stay.

COVID Policy:

  • The Hillside Cabin & Skylight Room are the two spaces we have that guests can be completely isolated and arrive unvaccinated and untested
  • In order to participate in meditation or group meals, we ask that you are fully vaccinated or willing to take a rapid test on the day of arrival such as this one available at CVS