We are a Zen Monastery with limited office hours. We are also very busy during our summer guest season – please read below for more information about our availability. The current Guest Manager at CMZC, Keith, works Mon-Fri, approximately 9:00-12:00 MDT.
We are closed to individual guests from July 28 – August 25 & September 12 – 24
If you do not get an e-mail response in 3 business days, please call our office (719-256-4692).
Specific Room Availability:
- The Hillside Cabin is available July 13-18, and from August 25 onward
- The Skylight Room is available July 13-18, July 23-28, and from August 25 onward
- The Studio is available now through July 9th and from August 25 onward
- The Guest House has 5 rooms and is generally available throughout the summer (except July 28 – August 25 & September 12 – 24)
- The Yurt is available
A few notes about our availability:
- We require a four-night minimum stay for individual guests
- We are closed to individual guests from July 28 – August 25 & September 12 – 24
- We provide three healthy vegetarian meals per day
- We are closed on Mondays and cannot receive new guests on this day of the week
- The Hillside Cabin & Skylight Room are the two spaces we have that guests can be completely isolated from the community if they desire
- Other Rooms (Studio, Guest House, Yurt) require you to either be vaccinated or to take a rapid test on the day of arrival because of shared bathrooms.
- If you wish to join our community for meditation or meals, you need to be vaccinated or take a rapid test on the day of arrival because of shared bathrooms.
Your booking is complete with a non-refundable 25% Deposit. If you cancel 10 days before arrival, there will be no additional charges. Within 10 days, we will charge the remaining balance and issue you a gift card of 75% of the amount for a future stay.
- The Hillside Cabin & Skylight Room are the two spaces we have that guests can be completely isolated and arrive unvaccinated and untested
- In order to participate in meditation or group meals, we ask that you are fully vaccinated or willing to take a rapid test on the day of arrival such as this one available at CVS